Current Student Resources
Center for Academic Success and Achievement
To help students succeed in the classroom and beyond it, the Center for Academic Success and Achievement (CASA) offers advising, assistance with study skills and strategies, subject tutoring, and writing and communication tutoring. CASA is just one of the many resources available to students at Hamline.
Looking for all you need to register for courses and plan your degree? Check out our lists of helpful resources.
Other student support services
We encourage students to review this list of other important services, which can guide you through career exploration, help you navigate life on campus, support your basic living needs, and much more.
- Bookstore: Rent return books, book rental policy
- Campus Recreation: Individual and team recreation opportunities
- Career Development Center: Professional and career development services (major exploration, internship information, resume building, interview skills)
- Counseling and Health Services: Physical health and emotional well-being services
- Dean of Students: Resource and advocacy support (emergency funding, food resource information, help resolving problems/complaints)
- Disability Services: Accommodations and collaborative support for students with disabilities
- Financial Aid: Financial aid and scholarship opportunities
- Food Resource Center: Provides food access to Hamline students
- Free Store: Secondhand options for basic living needs
- Housing and Residential Life: On- and off-campus housing and residential community life
- Registration and Records: Registration, transcripts
- Student Accounts: Financial services (tuition payment, payment plan, refunds)
- Student Activities and Leadership Development: Student organizations, events, and activities
- Study Away and Study Abroad: Opportunities to study away from Hamline, internationally or domestically
- Veterans affairs: Educational benefits support for veterans and military students
- Workday student resources: Information on signing into Workday, on-boarding, creating a schedule, and registering for classes. For instructors, you can check information here.