New Transfer Student Class Registration
New transfer students entering in the fall should schedule an appointment with the Center for Academic Success and Achievement (CASA) by calling 651-523-2912. During this appointment, we will review your transfer coursework, help you plan your schedule, and go over information you should know as a new student.
Before your appointment, do the following:
- Review the registration guide for transfer students (PDF) that is emailed to all new transfer students. This guidebook will provide helpful pre-registration instructions.
- Familiarize yourself with the resources listed on our current student resource page.
- View CASA's frequently asked questions.
New transfer students enrolling at Hamline may register as early as 7 a.m. on the first day of the registration week in the prior term (depending on how many credits you are transferring - see specific thresholds below). Check with CASA (651-523-2912) for specific dates for your registration.
- Seniors and continuing post-baccalaureates (96+ credits)
- Juniors (64–95.99 credits)
- Sophomores (32–63.99 credits)
- First-years (fewer than 32 credits)
Again, please contact us if you have questions.
Welcome to Hamline!