Office of Human Resources
Welcome to Hamline University's employment opportunities! We recognize our roots in the traditions and values of the United Methodist Church, and aspire to the highest standards for:
- Creation, dissemination, and practical application of knowledge
- Rigor, creativity, and innovation in teaching, learning, and research
- Multicultural competencies in local and global contexts
- The development and education of the whole person
- An individual and community ethic of social justice, civic responsibility, and inclusive leadership and service
Hamline University does not discriminate on the basis of race; color; religion; creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender identity; gender expression; national origin; marital status; familial status; status with regard to public assistance; membership or activity in a local commission; disability; age; or protected veteran status in its education or employment programs or activities.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment verification form upon hire.
Internal career site—current Hamline employees only
To apply for an open position, visit the career tab on your Workday home page select "Find jobs" to view open positions or use the filters available on the left to narrow your search. You can also enter keywords in the search field to find relevant positions.
Human Resources Office651-523-2800 (office)651-523-3034 (fax)