Today’s employers want leaders who can manage complex change and adapt quickly to today’s unpredictable and fast-paced markets while helping others do the same.
There are as many paths to leadership as there are stars in the sky. With the leadership minor, you’ll identify your strengths as well as your unique way of influencing, inspiring, and mobilizing others toward common goals.
With Hamline’s leadership minor you will:
- Learn how to work with a diverse range of people
- Become more self-aware and effective in leading projects
- Develop an understanding of how leadership theory applies to your professional goals and life generally
- Gain the skills to engage in strategic planning
- Learn how to work within—and change—systems
Explore more undergraduate business programs
Hamline's School of Business programs prepare you for today's ever-changing landscape with the skills and knowledge that will keep you in-demand.
Business degrees for undergraduates
Specialize in accounting, business analytics, finance, or more with Hamline’s popular Business Administration (BBA) degree—or become a thought leader with a bachelor of arts in Economics.
Undergraduate business minors
Widen your scope—and get hands-on experience—with a business minor in a field that suits your goals.
School of Education and Leadership651-523-2489 (fax)
Looking for faculty?