Hamline Public Safety
Hamline Public Safety is responsible for providing a safe academic, working, and living environment for the entirety of the Hamline community and its visitors.
Receive Hamline Alerts
Receive Hamline Public Safety Alerts for weather warnings, weather closings and delays, or on-campus emergencies through text message, voicemail, or email.
Public safety forms and services
The following Hamline Public Safety services are provided to all Hamline University students, faculty, and staff members:
- Access requests: After hours access to classrooms and laboratories
- Electronic card access: Building access using your ID card
- Vehicle services: Vehicle escorts, jump starts, and vehicle unlocks
- Hamline ID/key generation: Identification cards and keys on campus
- Lost and found: For lost items on campus
View details on Hamline Public Safety forms and services.
Vehicle use guidelines
Review guidelines on using a Hamline-owned vehicle, including details on van reservations.