Registration and Records Staff
Registration and Records is part of the Student Administrative Services Office. We are located in East Hall, room 113. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Registration and Records mission statement
Our mission is to maintain the integrity of all academic records and support a holistic learning experience.
We fulfill our mission and support the Hamline community through:
- Stewardship of all academic data
- Consistent interpretation of established policy and procedure
- Partnership with faculty and staff across campus
- A commitment to learning and innovation
- Use of technology as a tool to enhance service and maximize efficiency
- Timely, accurate, and friendly service
To meet our purpose, Registration and Records serves the diverse needs of students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and community members within legal and university guidelines, and remains committed to the Hamline University mission statement: To create a diverse and collaborative community of learners dedicated to the development of students’ knowledge, values, and skills for successful lives of leadership, scholarship, and service.