• Students walking on Hamline's campus between classes

    Official Transcript Requests

    Request your official academic transcript online.

    Now offering PDF Electronic Transcripts!

    Access your Transcript via Piperline

    Don't have Piperline access?


    1. Login to Piperline*.

    2. Click on Student Services.

    3. Click on Student Records.

    4. Click on Request Official Electronic Transcripts or Request Official Paper Transcripts.

    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.

    *Note: If you do not remember or have your Hamline ID or Piperline login information, please contact the ITS Central Service at 651-523-2220 or csd@hamline.edu during regular business hours.

    Fees & Processing Time

    Electronic Transcripts: There is a $5.50 fee per electronic transcript. Requests are usually processed within 24 hours and confirmation emails are sent by noreply@Parchment.com.

    Paper Transcripts: There is no fee for regular paper transcripts. Allow two business days for requests to be processed. We cannot estimate delivery time for paper transcripts. 

    Rush Paper Transcripts (same-day, in-person request): There is a $15.00 fee per rush transcript, cash or check only. This service is only available in the Student Administrative Services office in East Hall 113 during business hours.

    Financial Obligations

    If you have a financial hold, you are unable to request a transcript and should consult with Student Accounts at 651-523-3000.

    In-Progress Grades

    Registered courses appear as “In Progress” until final grades are recorded. Transcript requests are not pended for final grades. It is your responsibility to check your online transcript and verify that grades have been posted before submitting your transcript request.

    Requesting Transcripts Without Piperline Access

    To request a transcript choose one of the options below:

    • Contact the ITS Central Service Desk at 651-523-2220 to request a Hamline ID number and Piperline PIN. Then, follow the instructions above.
    • For electronic transcripts, go to Parchment's website to create an account and order an electronic transcript.
    • For paper transcripts, print, complete, and sign our Transcript Request Form, which can be emailed, faxed, mailed, or brought in person to our office. We cannot accept phone call requests.   

    Unofficial Transcripts

    Transcripts requested by students to be sent are official. To view or send your unofficial transcript, you can select the View Online Transcript link under Student Records in Piperline. To save your unofficial transcript, print it as a PDF or screen-shot it.



    Educational records are confidential and may be released only at the request of the student. Requests made by any other party must include a release signed by the student.