Student Involvement Center
The Student Involvement Center is a space for students to access resources regarding student organizations, student organization events, and the services of the Office of Student Activities and Leadership Development. Some of our services and resources include:
- Three computer stations, including a Mac that features the Adobe Creative Suite
- Space and supplies for designing student organization banners, posters, and other projects
- Information about upcoming student events
We have a wide variety of supplies and resources available for students to use or check out. Items available include:
- Banner and poster paper
- Selection of board games and puzzles
- Button maker
- Sticker maker
- Craft supplies (pipe cleaners, glue, scissors, note cards, stickers, scrapbook paper, paints, markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.)
- Office supplies (paper, pens, tape, staplers, post-it notes, etc.)
- Sidewalk chalk
- Paper cutters
- Food utensils (cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, napkins, paper towels)
- Keurig with coffee, hot chocolate, and tea
- Sexual and menstrual health supplies (tampons, pads, condoms, lube)
- Pipe and drape for events
Need something? Stop by and ask! If we don't have it, we'll try our best to get it.
The Involvement Center is located in Anderson Center 319, next to the Wesley and Hedgeman Centers.
Academic year hours
Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
The Involvement Center is closed on University-recognized holidays, as well as during University-recognized breaks. Summer hours vary and are subject to change.