Music Production Certificate
Supercharge your artistic voice and boost your career with a program that combines both music production and business education. At Hamline, you’ll get training in the latest platforms and tools using Logic Pro—the industry standard content creation tool.
This program is both for those coming with backgrounds in music and those with no formal music education. You’ll explore and develop hands-on technical skills in audio production while building your knowledge of live sound and the music business.
Music production courses
- Introduction to Music Technology for Creative Artists (2 credits)
- Audio Mixing (2 credits)
- Music Industry Marketing (2 credits)
- Music Business for Independent Artists (2 credits)
- Studio Techniques for the Music Producer (2 credits)
- Introduction to Live Sound (2 credits)
- Advanced Music Technology for Creative Artists (2 credits)
For more information and course descriptions, see the academic bulletin.
Questions about the program?
To get in touch, contact Jeff Bailey, program director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Hamline's music facilities in action
Hamline music students bring talent, passion, and skill to every note, whether they're reinterpreting a classic tune or composing an original work. Take a look at how Pipers use Hamline's state-of-the-art facilities to turn inspiration into music production.
Looking for faculty?