Music Production Certificate
At Hamline, you will receive training in the latest platforms and tools—including Logic Pro, the industry standard content creation tool—to help supercharge your artistic voice and provide a boost to your career. The music production certificate program combines both music production and business education to provide you with a solid foundation in both the technical and non-technical aspects of music production.
This program is for those with backgrounds in music as well as those with no formal music education. You will explore and develop hands-on technical skills in audio production while building your knowledge of live sound and the music business.
Music production courses
- Introduction to Music Technology for Creative Artists (2 credits)
- Audio Mixing (2 credits)
- Music Industry Marketing (2 credits)
- Music Business for Independent Artists (2 credits)
- Studio Techniques for the Music Producer (2 credits)
- Introduction to Live Sound (2 credits)
- Advanced Music Technology for Creative Artists (2 credits)
For more information and course descriptions, see the academic bulletin.
Talent, passion, and skill — in every note
See how Pipers use Hamline's state-of-the-art facilities to turn inspiration into music production.