Career Management Services for Graduate Students
Navigating the professional landscape while in school can be challenging, but you don't have to do it alone. Hamline School of Business career management services offer guidance with academic development, career direction, and necessary skill sets, so you can advance confidently within your chosen field.
Services provided include:
- Individual development planning: Discover and focus on your personal development plan in order to precisely organize your next steps.
- Individual career planning: Work with a mentor to strategize career goals and the actions necessary to achieve them.
- Workshops: Attend events and participate in conversations that will help develop the skill sets necessary to stand out in your chosen field.
- Panels: Meet with recruiters and alumni to discuss the qualities an ideal candidate possesses and how your professional peers have encompassed those qualities.
- Job and internship postings: Search and stay up-to-date on current opportunities in your field.
Career management advisor
Kay Lillig Cotter
Schedule an appointment with Kay for development planning or career counseling.
- To access job opportunities, visit Hamline's job posting board, Handshake and sign in with your Hamline email address and password.
- Visit the Career Development Center (CDC) networking page for tips on networking and to connect with Hamline alums through LinkedIn.
- For questions about our resources or help creating your account in Handshake, please contact the CDC at 651-523-2302 or via email at email@example.com.
School of Business