Check Out Technology Equipment
Information Technology Services
Access the technology you need to complete assignments and projects at Hamline. Equipment is available for all students, staff, and faculty through the Central Service Desk short-term checkout program.
The Central Service Desk (CSD) in Bush Memorial Library offers items for short-term loans ONLY.
Short-term requests (everyone)
Fill out the technology equipment request Google Form before visiting the Bush Library Central Service Desk (CSD) on the first floor of Bush Library. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for pick-up. Please bring your ID and allow five to 10 minutes for the checkout process.
All equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise noted. Please read the Campus Equipment Loan Policy for all rules and regulations regarding equipment loans before checking out tech equipment.
Equipment available for checkout
- Conference phones
- iPads (some reservable by faculty for class use)
- Microphones (lavalier and USB)
- Mobile hotspots
- Tripods (regular and mini for mobile phones)
- Video cameras
- Windows Laptops
Equipment borrowing guidelines
- Equipment checkout is only available to faculty, staff, and students of Hamline.
- Equipment checkout periods are generally for two weeks but may vary.
- Items may only be renewed once unless approved by management. Items in low supply or high demand may not be available for renewal.
Questions and concerns
We appreciate any and all feedback regarding your checkout experience. Contact the CSD or give feedback at 651-523-2220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Central Service Desk is open during operating hours of the Bush Library.