Company Tuition Assistance Program
Students who are reimbursed by their employer or another scholarship program may carry the amount of their reimbursement forward for one term by submitting a Company Tuition Assistance Agreement (Google Doc). A copy of the company's policy outlining the tuition assistance must also be provided.
Terms of the agreement
- Students must have reviewed and accepted the online Financial Agreement and Disclosure document
- Students must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at Hamline to participate in the program
- Student accepts ultimate responsibility for payment of charges on their student account
- Any amount of company tuition assistance will be considered as a resource when determining financial aid eligibility
- Registration for an additional term while carrying a balance from the prior term is permitted if the balance is no more than the amount that the employer has authorized to pay
- Grades, transcripts, and diplomas will not be released until the student's account is paid in full
- Interest will accrue at a rate of 0.67% per month and will be the responsibility of the student
- The Company Tuition Assistance Agreement is only valid for one academic year and must be completed annually
For further information, please contact Student Accounts Office at 651-523-3000.