Company Tuition Assistance Program
Office of Student Accounts
Students who are reimbursed by their employer or another scholarship program may carry the amount of their reimbursement forward for one term by submitting a Company Tuition Assistance Agreement. A copy of the company's policy outlining the tuition assistance must also be provided.
Terms of the agreement
- Students must have reviewed and accepted the online Financial Agreement and Disclosure document
- Students must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at Hamline to participate in the program
- Student accepts ultimate responsibility for payment of charges on their student account
- Any amount of company tuition assistance will be considered as a resource when determining financial aid eligibility
- Registration for an additional term while carrying a balance from the prior term is permitted if the balance is no more than the amount that the employer has authorized to pay
- Grades, transcripts, and diplomas will not be released until the student's account is paid in full
- Interest will accrue at a rate of 0.67% per month and will be the responsibility of the student
- The Company Tuition Assistance Agreement is only valid for one academic year and must be completed annually
For further information, please contact Student Accounts Office at 651-523-3000 or 800-888-2182.