• Family/Friend Invitation Letter Request Form

    Use this form to request a Travel Letter for use when inviting family or friends to visit the United States. The letter states that you are a Hamline student in good standing, and notifies the embassy that you are requesting their assistance in obtaining a visitor visa for your family member or friend.. You must be a current Hamline student or on OPT to request a letter.