• Forms

    Electronic Card Access Form

        To add any building access to your ID card, this form must be completed and signed by a supervisor, then turned into the Security office..

    Parking Violation Appeal Form

        Hamline-issued tickets may be appealed by submitting this form.  Appeal requests MUST be submitted within 7 days of the ticket, or they will be automatically disqualified from appeal.  Note that the appeal committee meets only several times during the year.  Be patient after submitting the appeal.