Stay at Home Order in Effect

April 09, 2020

Governor Tim Walz has extended the #StayAtHomeMN guidelines through Monday, May 4. Hamline operations remain unaffected. Our course offerings remain remote until the end of the spring semester.

See our COVID-19 webpage for more information here.

  • Welcome International Researchers and Scholars!

    We look forward to working with you while you are at Hamline. Your primary contact regarding your research or scholarly work will be the academic department or specific Hamline school (College of Liberal Arts, School of Business, or School of Education) that invited you to Hamline. However, all J-1 immigration advising and other related support will be provided by the International and Off Campus Programs office. Please peruse through the International Researcher and Scholar portion of our website to find information regarding your J-1 immigration status and other resources offered by our office. You may also want to review the  US Department of State's J-1 visa website for additional information.

    If you are a Hamline faculty or staff member and your department is interested in hosting a J-1 Scholar, please refer to "Checklist for Hosting a J-1 Scholar" and the "Application to Request a J-1 Scholar" found in the Faculty and Staff section of the Global Engagement Center website.

    Library Privileges for Visiting Scholars

    Bush Library provides access to our print and digital collections and databases to visiting scholars and who are officially sponsored by a department, program or school of the university for a period determined by the sponsoring party. Please look at the Bush Library webpage for more information on this resource.