• Certification Request for Veterans' Educational Benefits

    Please submit the online certification request form if you are a student planning to use VA education benefits while at Hamline University and need your enrollment certified with the VA.

    Please note, completing this form does not complete the application to use benefits with the VA. You must also apply with the VA to use your benefits. You can read more about how to do this at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/apply.asp.