• Education Minor

    Education students may also choose to pursue a Minnesota teaching license. Interested students should seek early advising from the Teacher Education program faculty. For more information, see the Initial Licensure areas of study listed under Teacher Licensure and Pathway to the Master of Arts in Teaching.


    Required Courses

    Elective Courses

    Eight additional credits of electives are required. Options may include a combination of courses from across the University and ACTC as approved by Teacher Education faculty.

  • Learn More

    Education Programs Overview with Professor Kim Koeppen

    Considering Hamline University? Connect with an Admission counselor to request information.

    Request Info