• Student Organization Scheduling

    Hamline University registered or chartered student organizations are able to reserve campus facilities. Visit the Student Activities page for information on becoming a registered organization.

    Students wishing to reserve classroom space for studying or group project work must have their instructor make a reservation under their department.

    Schedule Your Event or Meeting

    1. Start the process by stopping in to the Student Involvement center. The staff will place a hold on the location, give you a form to complete, and set up a meeting with the Associate Director of Conference and Event Management to confirm your event.
    2. Complete the form with your event details and obtain the signature of your advisor AND either the Director of Student Leadership Development and Campus Activities or the Coordinator of Camus Programs from Student Activities.
    3. Meet with the Associate Director of Conference and Event Management to confirm details of your event.
    4. Have a safe and successful event!

    Schedule Tabling

    Tabling can be set up by stopping by during the Associate Director of Conference and Event Management's meeting hours. Stop by the Student Involvement center or the CEM office (Anderson 104) or give the Associate Director of Conference and Event Management and call (651-523-2789) to find out what the current hours are. Please note that these times are first come, first serve so you may need to wait for a meeting if you do not set up a time in advance.


    The Conference and Event Management Office, in conjunction with the Student Activities Involvement Center, we’ve outlined specific guidelines that need to be followed to ensure you have a successful experience in planning and executing your event or meeting.

    1. One student organization member should be assigned per event or meeting to manage all components of that event or meeting from start to finish. This person may be different for each event.
    2. All reservations must be completed and confirmed one week prior to the event or meeting date.
    3. Hamline Catering must be used when holding your event or meeting in the Anderson Center if there will be 25 or more attendees. If you are using another location on campus for your event or meeting or your group is under 25 attendees, you can use an approved off campus food vendor.