Stay at Home Order in Effect

April 09, 2020

Governor Tim Walz has extended the #StayAtHomeMN guidelines through Monday, May 4. Hamline operations remain unaffected. Our course offerings remain remote until the end of the spring semester.

See our COVID-19 webpage for more information here.

  • Student Outside Bush Memorial Library

    Chinese Research & Resources


    Chinese students may participate in study abroad programs at 3 major colleges in China:

    • Beijing
    • Shanghai
    • Zhuhai

    Studying abroad provides students with research or job opportunities that may not be available in Minnesota.


    http://www.chinesecio.com/ - Confucius Institute on line

     - Happy Mandarin Chinese, Publisher: Cheng & Tsui Educational Publishing