651-523-2207 800-753-9753 (toll-free)651-523-2458 (fax)
Hamline University 1536 Hewitt Avenue Saint Paul, MN 55104 U.S.A.
Hamline education is worth every penny. You’ll get personalized attention from professors, access to internships and collaborative research, study abroad opportunities, a close-knit community, and numerous social outlets.
1. Hamline is the top-ranked Minnesota university in its class according to U.S.News & World Report.
2. Small class sizes and personal attention from professors.
3. The Hamline Assurance: You'll graduate in four years, or we’ll pay the difference.
4. The Hamline Plan, the university’s nationally-recognized general education program, equips you with a set of skills and experiences that tie directly to graduation requirements and employers expectations of college graduates.
5. Academics are deeply rooted in the liberal arts tradition, which means you will be exposed to a wide variety of disciplines. You will be able to explore all your passions and interests, while working toward your career goals.
6. Internships, collaborative research, and networking opportunities throughout your four years will give you a leg-up when finding a job or applying to graduate school. Plus, the Career Development Center offers comprehensive career search support throughout your four years and for two years after graduation.
7. Hamline is socially progressive -- it has always accepted women and has been religiously inclusive since its founding in 1854.
8. Hamline’s student body is diverse and open-minded. Students come from 35 states and 57 countries; 18% are students of color and 3% are international students. The community encourages open dialogue and learning from one another’s experiences.
9. Social justice and service are the pillars of the Hamline community. You will have numerous opportunities to volunteer locally and globally.
10. There is no typical Hamline student. You can be whoever you want to be and explore all your interests and passions through academics, countless student organizations, athletics, study abroad, internships, and service opportunities.
Hamline forensic science students and a faculty member were featured in a story on KARE 11 News that illustrated the physical evidence a person leaves behind in a given day and how forensic scientists might collect and examine those clues.
© 2014 Hamline University
1536 Hewitt Avenue - Saint Paul, MN 55104-1284