• Current Master and Doctorate Students

    The Office of Financial Aid has developed this section of our Web site to assist current students.

    If your questions about financial aid are not addressed within these pages, please e-mail the Office of Financial Aid at finaid@hamline.edu and a financial aid counselor will contact you.

    The Office of Financial Aid is here to help.

    Additional information

    How to Apply - Information about applying for financial aid at Hamline University.

    Grants & Scholarships  - Grants and scholarships available to current students of Hamline University.

    Loan Information and Applications - Descriptions and comparisons for loan applications. Online applications also available.

    International Students - Information for international students coming to Hamline University.

    Student Employment - Information about the Hamline University Student Campus Employment Program.

    Financial Aid Forms - Financial aid forms available in PDF format.

    Resources - Links to various helpful financial aid Web sites.  

  • Consent to Release Financial Info Form for Hamline
  • Enrollment Status - Master and Doctorate

    Half-time*: At least 4 credits per semester.

    Full-time: At least 8 credits per semester.

     *Half-time status is a requirement for all federal and some alternative student loans.