• Facilities Services

    Facilities Services strives to provide outstanding support for the students, faculty, staff and visitors to Hamline University. As a service organization, we are responsible for the planning, construction, renovation, maintenance, and repair of Hamline University buildings and facilities; and the provision of utilities, land care, custodial, and other related support services. Our primary goal is to provide responsive and cost effective service for the operation and maintenance of facilities that support the mission of Hamline University. 

    Please let us know how we can help make your work and academic environment better. We welcome your calls and comments.

    Campus Alerts

    Beginning Monday, June 13  roof repairs will begin on Drew Residence Hall there may be construction barriers on the East side of Drew Residence hall.  If possible please use alternative entrances.  This project will last approximately 4-5 weeks.  This project has been completed.

    Annual campus fire sprinkler testing will be conducted August 16-August 19.  The building schedule is:

    August 16:  East Hall and Bush Memorial Library

    August 17:  Walker Fieldhouse, Klas and Anderson Center

    August 18:  Drew Fine Arts, Manor, Sorin and Peterson, Osborne trash chutes

    August 19:  Robbins Science Center, Student Apartment Building and the Schilling trash chute

    Location and Hours
    We are located at 1481 Taylor Avenue, east of the Klas Center. Our office hours are Monday though Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.  View a map of our campus

    Need immediate after-hours assistance? 
    Contact the Office of Safety and Security at 651-523-2100.