Hamline University Dance Team 2012 Youth Clinic
Does your child love to dance? Would she/he like to perform at Piper football game?
Then join us for our first‐annual dance clinic. No previous dance experience is
Who: Kindergarten through 5th grade students
What: A youth dance clinic led by Hamline University’s Piper Dancers
Where: Bush Student Center Ballroom on Hamline’s St. Paul Campus
When: Saturday, Sept. 15 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Why: To learn dance skills and a fun routine from Hamline Dance Team members.
Perform at halftime of the Pipers’ home football game Sat., Sept. 22 on Klas Field.
Cost: $35 in advance, $40 after Sept. 1. (Fee includes performance T‐shirt). All
proceeds benefit the dance team.
Please e‐mail Head Coach Kara Eliason (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the
• Child’s first and last name
• Child’s youth T‐shirt size
• Parent/Guardian’s first and last name and phone number
Payment Checks can be made out to “Hamline University Dance Team” and mailed to the
Hamline University Dance Team
Attn: Coach Kara Eliason
Department of Athletics, MS A1795
1536 Hewitt Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55104
• Please drop your child off in the Bush Student Center between 9:15 and 9:30
• Your child should wear comfortable athletic attire and tennis shoes. Please
pull back long hair and do not wear jewelry.
• Bring a water bottle and a small snack if you wish.
Questions? Contact Head Coach Kara Eliason at email@example.com or 651‐470‐7452.