Just a short note this month to remind you that June 30 is the close of our fiscal year and the date by which gifts for 2006-07 must be received. If you have already made a gift this year---Thank You!!
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you consider a year-end gift.
- A gift of any size is important and appreciated. Both the number of dollars received and the percentage of alumni supporting the law school are very important and actually impact the tier ranking system for law schools.
- This is the inaugural year for the Justice Society (gifts of $1,000 or more). All donors at this level, in this year, will receive permanent recognition on a plaque that will be placed in the Law School entryway. We already have more than 80 donors at this level -more than in any year since the school's founding. Please see the list of justice Society donors thus far at the Justice Society link.
- Gifts may be restricted for a specific purpose or unrestricted for use by the administration where they are most effective. If restricted, please be sure to indicate the purpose on the check or in the comments section if making the gift online.
- Gifts may be made online at www.hamline.edu/law/development/online_giving.html or sent to the attention of the Law School Development Office at
1536 Hewitt Ave
Mail Drop D2005
St. Paul MN 54105
- Please feel free to call either Susan Stephan at 651-523-2338 or me at 651-523-2472 if you have questions
Enjoy the summer.
Director of Development