• Women's Studies Minor

    Minor Requirements

    A student who wishes to minor in women’s studies must take six courses, at least three of which are upper-division courses.

    Required for all minors:

    One additional course chosen from:

    Four additional courses


    An independent study or other special course may be included with the permission of the women’s studies director.

    Transfer Students

    Century College students who transfer to Hamline University with a women's studies certificate may finish a minor in women's studies by completing two upper-division courses, one of which must be either WSTD 5900: Senior Seminar or an independent study.