• Student Reading Outside Klas Center

    Spanish Minor

    Students wishing to minor in Spanish must take five courses in Spanish beyond 3220, including 5900 and 5910, which must be taken at Hamline.


    One upper-division course in English but focusing on the Spanish-speaking world may count. Please consult with Professor Leal or Professor Bell for course approval. 

    Courses taken abroad may be substituted for some of the required Spanish courses.