Legal StudiesMS-B1805Hamline University1536 Hewitt AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104
Jeanne KosieradzkiDepartment Chair651email@example.com
23-2011.00 Paralegals and Legal Assistants 23-2099.00 Legal Support Workers, All Other
Room and board (annual, on-campus)
Books and supplies (entire program)
Normal time to complete program
Number completing in normal time
On-time completion rate
Federal student loan debt (median)
Private loan debt (median)
$4,800 (based off of 7 students)
Institutional financing plan debt (median)
* Information based on ABA Accreditation Standards ** Number of 2010-2011 completers = 28 *** 2011-2012 rates will be available after surveying is complete in May 2013
Working as a paralegal or in another legal profession
Working in another field
Who is included?
24 post-baccalaureate Paralegal graduates who completed the program between July 1, 2010 and June 30, 2011 and responded to the survey
(Survey response rate: 85.7% of all Paralegal completers in that date range (24/28).)
What type of jobs?
Of the 24 employed graduates:
· Paralegal, also includes Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary, Company Administrator, Litigation Assistant or Case Assistant (17 graduates)
· Volunteer Attorney Coordinator (1 graduate)
· Director of Legal Research (1 graduate)
· Transportation Claims Adjustor (1 graduate)
· Assistant Paralegal Program Director (1 graduate)
· Writer/Course Developer (1 graduate)
· Retail Customer Service (1 graduate)
· Office Representative (1 graduate)
When were they employed?
Graduate employment status is surveyed six to nine months after graduation, with updates made through May 2012.
How were graduates tracked?
Graduates are emailed an electronic survey invitation six months after graduation. Additional survey invitations are sent over the next two or three months, with continually updates through May 2012. Personal phone calls, emails and internet source (Linked In, Facebook) are used as necessary.
What agencies (state or accrediting), if any, is this reported to?
This information was reported to the American Bar Association (but it has been updated since doing so).
Certificate disclosure archives
Pre-Law Mock Trial Continuing Legal Education for Alumni Hamline Law School
© 2013 Hamline University
1536 Hewitt Avenue - Saint Paul, MN 55104-1284