In an effort to facilitate better parking for the campus community, Hamline Safety and Security Services has made the following changes for the 2013 - 2014 year:
· There is no parking lottery this year for students. Permits for students, faculty, and staff are on sale now on a first come, first served basis.
· To purchase a permit, faculty, staff, and students should visit the Safety and Security Services Office in person. It is located on the east side of Drew Residence Hall and is open 24/7. Please register your vehicle HERE before coming in to pick up your permit.
· Guest parking has moved from Hewitt Avenue to the Anderson Center Parking Ramp. Guests will check in at the front desk of the Anderson Center, and when they leave they will receive a voucher to exit for free.
· The hourly cost for parking in the Anderson Ramp has decreased from $1.50 per hour to $1.00 per hour.
· The existing guest parking lot on Hewitt Avenue will become permit parking.
· Hamline will allow up to 120 parking permits for first-year students.
Cost of Parking Permits:
Faculty/Staff $199 year
Resident Students $199 year
Commuter Students $199 year
Semester permit $100 semester
Evening (Monday-Thursday 4 p.m.- 8 p.m.) $35/semester
Evening (Monday-Thursday 4 p.m.- 8 p.m.) $70/year
Anderson Center $420/year $50/month
The full parking policy is on the Safety and Security Services website.