April 22, 2014
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Offered by: GradStaff
Target Audience: Graduating seniors who will be looking for a professional full-time job after graduation.
Who Should Attend: Seniors who have pushed off their job search until after graduation, those who have been unsuccessful to date in on-campus interviewing, or those undecided about grad school.
- Identifying transferrable skills and career interests: Where you fit in the workplace
- Demographic trends: How an aging workforce can impact your job search
- Where the jobs Are: Comparing Large vs. Small/Medium Employers
- Target industries: Examples of industries that are hiring
- 5 Entry-level career opportunities that you don’t know about: Some examples to get you started
- The importance of personal networking and useful tips
When: We are offering 3 sessions:
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 @ 11 AM Central Daylight Time
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 @ 2PM Central Daylight Time
Thursday, April 24, 2014 @ 3PM Central Daylight Time
Registration: Pre-registration is required in order to reserve your spot (click the link for the session above) – if you are unable to attend at the scheduled time, please register and information on how to view a recorded version of the webinar will be sent at the conclusion of the presentation.
Technology: Access is available from a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Webinar Recording: The webinar may be replayed on our website within 24 hours of the live presentation.
Questions: Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-339-5332 Ext. 20
Feedback: Email email@example.com to tell us how you like the webinar!