DevelopmentMS-C1917Hamline University1536 Hewitt AvenueSaint Paul, MN 55104
Linda CarlsonAdministrative Assistant651email@example.com
In the early 1900s, Hamline students strolled down “Alumni Way” to head out to the university’s athletic fields, located east of campus. Built in honor of Hamline alumni, the entrance was marked by two cement pillars. Years later, when Holt Tennis Courts were erected, Hamline installed a cement marker nearby to honor the former location of this historic path.
With the birth of the Carol A. Anderson and Dennis L. Anderson Center, a new “Alumni Way” was resurrected to honor and appreciate Hamline’s generous donors and alumni. More than 500 bricks were personalized by donors along this walk, which now serves as the main pathway to the Anderson Center from the heart of campus.
Alumni Annual Fund Opportunity Scholarship FundStories from the Hamline CommunityUniversity Center
© 2013 Hamline University
1536 Hewitt Avenue - Saint Paul, MN 55104-1284