Judy Norberg began Norberg Consulting in 1995 after 20 years of general management experience in the legal, corporate and healthcare communities.
As a law firm administrator, and as director of administration in the HMO development and management industry, she has directed all aspects of new office start-up and administration structuring.
In 1994, she served as president of the Minnesota Legal Administrators Association (MLAA). She has also served on the advisory boards of several community and technical colleges during her career.
She specializes in law firm administration consulting, new law firm start-ups and managing law firm moves.
Interviews with Judy Norberg
- “Need an HR Director? Know when to hire and which person to pick” – Law Office Administrator, April 2005
- “Outsourcing grows from the copy room to the entire office” – Law Office Administrator, May 1997
- “Dialog From the Workplace” – Administrative Office Management - Western Educational Publishing, 1996
Articles about Judy Norberg
- “Judy Norberg, up to a challenge, had to form a law firm on the fly” – Minneapolis Star Tribune, November 25, 1996
- “Inside Relocation – new beginnings” – City Business, April 21, 1995
- “New MLAA president knows how to manage” – Minneapolis Star Tribune, April 18, 1994
Published articles by Judy Norberg
- “When relocating, don’t forget the people” – Minnesota Real Estate Journal, August 19, 1996
- “Starting Your Own Firm” – Bench & Bar of Minnesota, October 2007
Presentations/Seminars by Judy Norberg
- “How to Start Your Own Law Firm” – sponsored by Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine, March 1996
- Messerli & Kramer P.A., Firm Administrator, 1991-95
- Mahoney, Walling & Kelley, P.A., Firm Administrator, 1987-90
- Vistacare Incorporated, Vice President Administration, 1985-87
- Norberg & Partridge Inc., President, 1984-85
- Doherty, Rumble & Butler, P.A., Office Manager/Staff Supervisor, 1980-84