Blackboard Outcomes - Importing a Course Rubric
Hamline University uses Blackboard Outcomes for program-assessment purposes. You may be asked to use an assignment in a course you are teaching to be evaluated i.e. to ensure that students are achieving objectives laid out by the department/program. This could mean using a course rubric for evaluation, which most likely, will have been sent to you by the chair. Details on Blackboard rubrics, including videos, can be found on the Blackboard web site: http://bit.ly/BBrubric
- Log into Blackboard and navigate to the course in question.
- Go to Control Panel>Course Tools>Rubrics.
- Click on the Import Rubric button.
- Click on the Browse My Computer button, find the saved zip file, and then click on the Open button.
- Click on the Submit button and then click on the OK button.
- To view or edit the rubric, mouse over the rubric until a gray circle appears to the right of the rubric title.
- Click on the gray circle and choose the Open or Edit menu option.
- If you have not done so, create an assignment (http://bit.ly/bbasgmt) or edit an existing assignment and add the rubric at the appropriate spot.
For help, contact the ITS Help Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-523-2220.