Registration Instructions for Professional Development/Continuing Studies Students
The following instructions are for students who are not pursing a degree or licensure program at Hamline University.
Registration for Continuing Students
Step 1: Login to Piperline using your Hamline ID and Piperline PIN. If you have previously taken courses or seminars at Hamline University, but cannot remember your PIN, please click the "Forgot PIN?" button and follow the instructions.
Step 2: Select Student Services; Registration; Register/Add/Drop Classes.
Registration for New Students
Step 1: Create your profile - If you have questions or concerns during this process, please
contact the Registration & Records office at 651-523-3000 for
- Create your temporary Login ID & PIN using the appropriate link below. Please note, this is only a temporary ID, you will be assigned a permanent Hamline ID at the end of the process.
- Select the term for the appropriate class or seminar, complete the required fields (marked with a star), and click Submit.
- On the confirmation page your Hamline ID will appear. Please write down your Hamline ID number!
Step 2: Register for your class or seminar.
- Login to Piperline (using the link provided on the confirmation page) with your Hamline ID and temporary PIN. You will be asked to change your PIN for security purposes.
- Select Student Services; Registration; Register/Add/Drop Classes.
Links to create your profile online:
School of Education Courses
Origins Request for Graduate Credit
Or, register with a paper form:
School of Education-Continuing Studies Registration Form
(no paper form available for Origins)